Sunday, 13 December 2009

Parisian Chic

I have to say, I truly am surrounded by beautiful stylish women. Just the other day I was in awe of the fashionistas parading around the office. Beautiful, strong, independent women with a fashion identity all of their own.

Fashion Friday, as I like to call it, was the day of the office Christmas party and the ladies had really upped the catwalk criterion. I was particularly blown away by the stunning outfit of Lady BK.

Having recently returned from a short break in Paris, Lady BK looked ever the Parisian Aristocrat in her gorgeous white cape and sequined black beret. She had stylishly worn her cape over a cosy cashmere roll neck (and many other layers!) to keep herself warm which contrasted wonderfully with the stark white of the cape. Lady BK had also taken on board the notes about accessorising and had cleverly placed a pearly brooch on the collar of her cape which finished off the look beautifully. Worn with knee high black boots and an infectious smile, this Lady was about to take London by storm!

However, the most important and key accessory that Lady BK had that day was confidence. She stood tall and proud in her outfit and was able to carry it off with flare. This is the only way to carry off any outfit. Whether you are wearing the latest fashions from Milan or last seasons outfit from Primark, it doesn't matter because you will only truly look fabulous if you have the confidence to do so.

Stand tall, stand proud and lets all learn something from Lady BK - we are all fabulous fashionistas!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! The Lady is a true inspiration to us all in having class, flare and fashion sense - go BK! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neeti for your beautiful words.... I am blushing!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers